Dear Partners & Customers
Facing 2019-nCoV coronavirus pandemic, out of concern for the health and life of our employees and you as well as analyzing the consequences of possible scenarios for disease development, FIXIT has undertaken a number of preventive and protective measures. They include:
- an information campaign addressed to employees specifying how to behave in the event of suspected contact with coronavirus or simply feeling unwell
- providing hygiene and disinfectants and posting detailed instructions on how to use them effectively
- cancellation of any business trips of employees, both external and internal, between branch offices – transfer of communication to audio and video conference channels
- resigning from training or moving them to a videoconferencing channel
- implementation of home office regime when possible
- developing contingency action plans
- current analysis of the development of the epidemiological situation
We try to analyze all possible scenarios in order to react in advance or as soon as possible.
For details regarding a specific project, please contact your Project Manager.
For details of individual RMA cases, please contact us via email and / or telephone channels.
We wish stay safe from any virus!
Your FIXIT team